Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun! I promise to get back to regular posting after the boys' birthday party has passed. I decided to have one party for the both of them. They chose the "Star Wars" theme, and we are having the party at the Landmark Park Playground Pavilion on May 16th. It sure takes a lot of planning and is a little overwhelming at times. It could be that I am a little OCD about things being perfect! I am waiting on our invitations to arrive, which should be today or tomorrow, and once I get those out I will feel much relief. Jacquelyn, the boys' MeMe, and I met with a baker/designer yesterday and ordered the cake (R2D2) and also got the material for the Jedi outfits for our guests, which, by the way, is 22 little boys!! I also ordered our plates, napkins, etc., along with inflatable light sabers that were VERY hard to find! Chad also snagged the booking for our inflatable jumper to be delivered that morning! And as if I didn't have enough going on, I decided the boys needed themed shirts for their party. A friend, Tina, is going to embroider/applique Carson an Annakin shirt and Cole a R2D2 shirt. Thanks to everyone for your help and time!! I should have lots of pictures to share in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment