Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I know, I know! I haven't posted in a while. We have had a lot going on the past few weeks. Here are a few things that have kept us busy! T-ball games, birthday parties (6 in one week!), school stuff, Easter and egg hunts, planting flowers, stained the deck. Needless to say I haven't had much down time. We also started a new church. I pray the boys adjust and become comfortable quickly. Having friends that attend does make for an easier transition.

Another biggie for us this month is Cole's 5th birthday on April 24th! I cannot believe my baby is about to be 5 years old. I don't know where the time goes?? Does it ever slow down? It seems like yesterday I was cradling Cole at 1 month old while helping Carson walk, he, just shy of 1 year old. Two in diapers and drinking formula isn't easy on the wallet, but I would go back in a heartbeat!! Sleepless nights and all!!

We are ready for summertime! The mornings are still cool, but the afternoons have been nice and warm. With only a month left of school, we have been discussing vacations. The boys have been on 2 Carnival cruises, been to Disney World twice, and had many visits to all the area attractions (beach, zoo, etc.). We are somewhat limited to what we can do because of their ages. I really love Disney, so that would probably be my choice, but Chad doesn't want to go when it is so hot. I will post when we make a decision. Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment